- This is better than the iPad. Yeah, I've finally played with iPads on a few occasions and it's compelling and amazing, but I'm not sure how practical. The enthusiasts I listen to on podcasts are starting talk about migrating back to their laptops and refer to the pad as always a second computer that you want to use, but that it's maybe even a luxury.
- The 11-in screen is sufficient and the resolution is the same as on the 13.
- My 13-in Macbook Pro seems big now. 8-/ And heavy. !!
- I've been expecting the end-of-media for a few years now and I'm starting to embrace it. I'm resisting buying CDs, DVDs and Bluray discs, and a Bluray player, so far. So, no so-called optical drive is okay, I think.
- The 11-in has exactly the ports I use, USB for a mouse and keyboard, video for external monitor or TV, audio for speakers or headphone.
- The wider aspect screen seems shorter and is a bit off-putting. I don't know if it would actually be bothersome but that's something to take a second look at.
Basically I've had nothing but reservations about the iPad from the start, in spite of being excited about the idea of a computing pad for decades. I have no reservations and I'm pretty excited about this computer.